During the week from November 14th to November 20th, 2011, Queen Charlotte RCMP responded to 11 calls for service. Some of these were:
– On November 15th at 10 a.m., Queen Charlotte RCMP received a complaint of a vicious dog in the 100blk of 3rd Ave in Skidegate. The matter has been referred to the Skidegate Band Council for prosecution under their bylaw.
– On November 17 at 11:50 p.m., Queen Charlotte RCMP responded to a complaint of two dogs attacking a deer in the 3800blk of Oceanview Dr. Upon arrival the deer had to be put down.
– On November 19th at one p.m., Queen Charlotte RCMP responded to a complaint of a youth riding an ATV without a helmet by the log sort.
– On November 19th at six p.m., Queen Charlotte RCMP responded to a sudden death in the 100blk of 2nd Ave in Skidegate.
– On November 20th at four a.m., Queen Charlotte RCMP responded to a complaint of a domestic in the 300blk of 4th Ave in Skidegate. The report was that a female victim had been driven over by a male in a vehicle. The female was transported to hospital for treatment. Queen Charlotte RCMP arrested an adult male for assault with a weapon and various other charges. He is currently in custody to appear in court.