During the week from November 28, 2011 to December 4, 2011, Queen Charlotte RCMP opened 15 files for investigation.
Some of these were:
– On November 29, at 3:30 p.m., Queen Charlotte RCMP arrested an adult male in the area of Oceanview and 2nd for being intoxicated in public. They were held for their own safety and released when sober with a ticket for being drunk in public.
– On December 1 at seven a.m., Queen Charlotte RCMP received a complaint of a loud noise heard overnight in the area of 3600 Oceanview. Police attended and investigated. It appeared that a commercial vehicle blew a tire overnight, alarming the
– On December 2 at four p.m., Queen Charlotte RCMP received a complaint of someone shooting a rifle in the area of the Honna rd. Discharging a rifle within village limits is a violation of the Wildlife Act. The individual that was target shooting was informed and stopped upon
– On December 3 at 12:45 p.m., Queen Charlotte RCMP responded to a complaint of a loud party in the 100 blk of 3rd Ave in Skidegate.
– On December 4 at 10 p.m., Queen Charlotte RCMP received a complaint of two youths at the community hall damaging Christmas decorations.