- Heart of our City
- Special Sections
- Contact Us
1. Responsible conduct. You agree to act responsibly at this site and to treat other visitors with respect.
2. Limited License/ Copyright and Intellectual Property Law Restrictions. Except for public domain material, the content on this site is protected by intellectual property laws, including Canadian and U.S. copyright laws. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the material at this site ("Content") while connected to this site (including, where available, to email individual stories to friends directly from this site). You are also granted a limited license to print one copy of any Content posted at the site, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is prohibited. Changes to or deletion of author attribution or copyright notices are prohibited. Commercial use of any of the Content is prohibited. Use of any of our trademarks as metatags on other web sites is prohibited. You may not display this website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us through our feedback form. You may, however, establish ordinary links to our site without our written permission.
3. Links. We may provide links from our site to other sites as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
4. Discussion Boards and other self-publishing third-party products. Although we do not have any obligation to monitor these services, or this self-published content, we reserve the right at all times to remove any information or materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request. We reserve the right to permanently block any user who violates these terms and conditions.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING CONTENT VIA THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
6. Modifications/ Termination. The terms of this agreement will not be modified on an individual basis. You agree that we may modify the terms of this Agreement (or discontinue this site) at discretion, without advance notice, and that your right to access this site is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions. You should therefore visit this page frequently.
7. RSS Feeds – By downloading the information through an RSS Feed from BCLocalNews.com (and/or its affiliate sites) you agree you will only do so for personal use or in conjunction with a non-commercial website (a website that generates no revenue). For use in conjunction with a commercial website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . If the RSS Feed information is posted on your website, prominent attribution must be made to Black Press including a link to the originating content title. No other content from Black Press titles or sites may be posted on your website.
Marcie LeBlanc, owner of LeBLANC boutique, wins ThriveNorth business challenge
Oceania Regatta is the first cruise ship to dock in Prince Rupert for the 2017 tourist season
Pacific NorthWest LNG gives funds to Oldfield Creek Fish Hatchery to improve salmon rearing efforts
Recount in Courtenay-Comox leaves 13-vote NDP lead
Ed McCarter the younger is a survivalist, military veteran and Canadian Ranger in Prince Rupert.